Guarantee Your Lease
LeaseGuarantee protects you from lost rent, damages, and legal fees. It minimizes your risk as a landlord so you can comfortably rent to almost anyone. LeaseGuarantee requires no deductibles. Use it to reduce, replace, or supplement your security deposit.
How it Works
- Log in and order a LeaseGuarantee Analyzer
- Enter your tenant’s name, email, and your rental property address.
- The applicant will be sent a link requesting their current address, DOB, and SSN followed up by a few multiple-choice questions to verify their identity.
- Their credit score is not affected.
- Select the amount of protection you need within 10 days and choose to pay or bill your tenant for LeaseGuarantee.
- Your coverage starts when LeaseGuarantee is purchased!
LeaseGuarantee Base Rates
After your LeaseGuarantee Analyzer is complete, you’ll be given the option to select one of the following coverage plans.
You can pay for the LeaseGuarantee or you can bill your tenant from your account.
* The annual rate is per lease, not per tenant. The rate may vary depending on the tenant’s credit and eviction history.
How Landlords Use LeaseGuarantee
Use LeaseGuarantee instead of a security deposit
This option is ideal for tenants who want to lower their move-in costs by paying for LeaseGuarantee rather than one or two months’ rent for a security deposit. You’ll get more protection than a traditional security deposit and they’ll have more disposable income to help them move.
Use LeaseGuarantee in addition to a security deposit
If a potential tenant does not meet your rental qualifications you can require that they purchase LeaseGuarantee in addition to providing a security deposit. You’ll fill your vacancy and minimize your risk when renting to them. It’s better than asking for a cosigner, additional security deposit, or higher rent.
Use LeaseGuarantee to reduce a security deposit
Because LeaseGuarantee provides so much more protection than a security deposit, some landlords will reduce their required security deposit and ask that tenants purchase LeaseGuarantee instead. This increases your protection and could lower their move-in costs.
Questions about LeaseGuarantee? Read our FAQ!
LeaseGuarantee uses a proprietary algorithm to analyze your tenant’s credit and eviction history and determine the annual rate to guarantee their lease. This process does not affect their credit score. Almost all tenants qualify for LeaseGuarantee unless they don’t have credit history.
To file a claim send us a copy of the signed lease agreement, LeaseGuarantee addendum, rental application(s), and a court judgment in your favor. You will be paid for the judgment (up to your protection plan amount).