LeaseGuarantee provides landlords with protection from lost rent, damages, and legal fees during the length of a 12 month lease. This helps landlords fill vacancies faster and eliminate risk. Annual protection may be purchased by the landlord or prospective tenant. There are four options available ranging from $2,500 to $10,000. Annual rates vary depending on your prospective tenant’s credit and eviction history.
- Send your tenant to our website to order a LeaseGuarantee Analyzer for $24.95.
- Your prospective tenant will be given instructions to release their credit and eviction history to LeaseGuarantee.
- The LeaseGuarantee Analyzer will use the prospective tenant’s credit and eviction history to determine eligibility and the annual rate.
- If your prospective tenant qualifies, either you or your prospective tenant can contact us to purchase a 12 month LeaseGuarantee.
First, contact us to order a LeaseGuarantee Analyzer, which uses your tenant’s credit and eviction history to qualify your tenant for LeaseGuarantee. You’ll get notified if your tenant qualifies (most tenant’s do). Note, your tenant will be automatically disqualified if we cannot verify their identity.
Either you or your prospective tenant may purchase LeaseGuarantee. After you order a LeaseGuarantee Analyzer and your prospective tenant is qualified, you will have the option to select the amount of protection you’d like and then bill your tenant or purchase it yourself.
Our LeaseGuarantee Analyzer uses your tenant’s credit and eviction history to determine annual LeaseGuarantee fee. If your prospective tenant qualifies, either you or prospective tenant may purchase LeaseGuarantee.
These are the base rates for protection:
- $299/yr for $2,500 protection
- $598/yr for $5,000 protection
- $897/yr for $7,500 protection
- $1.196/yr for $10,000 protection
- Fill vacancies faster: You don’t need to turn away tenants who don’t meet all your requirements. Just get LeaseGuarantee and you’ll practically eliminate your risk of rental losses.
- Better than a security deposit: Use LeaseGuarantee instead of a security deposit to help lower your prospective tenant’s move-in costs. You can also use LeaseGuarantee in addition to a security deposit for risky tenants so you get extra protection from potential lost rent, damages, and legal fees.
- Free for landlords: Either you or your prospective tenant may pay one low fee to get protection for 12 months.
- No deductible: Unlike insurance, LeaseGuarantee requires no deductible to file a claim.
We currently protect 12 month leases. You may renew LeaseGuarantee for another 12 months if your tenant qualifies.
We’ll email you when your LeaseGuarantee contract is about to expire. You’ll need to reorder a LeaseGuarantee Analyzer on your tenant so we can make sure they still meet our qualifications. The annual fee may change if your tenant’s credit or eviction history has changed. When the Analyzer results come back, you’ll be able to repurchase or invite your tenant to repurchase LeaseGuarantee.
No, each LeaseGuarantee contract protects one lease agreement and all applicants listed on the lease. As long as one co-applicant qualifies for LeaseGuarantee the others will be included too.
After you order a LeaseGuarantee Analyzer we will automatically email your prospective tenant with instructions on how they can release their credit and eviction history. Immediately after they release their information, we will email you and let you know whether they qualify for LeaseGuarantee. You lease will be protected as soon as the coverage fee is paid for by you or your tenant or you can contact us to request a different start date.
Send us a copy of the lease agreement, rental application, and court judgment. We will reimburse you up to the LeaseGuarantee contract amount you selected or the full court judgment amount, whichever is less. You will be paid by check after your request is approved.
While LeaseGuarantee can be paid by the landlord or tenant, the landlord receives 100% of all the LeaseGuarantee contract benefits!
Be sure to provide us with a copy of any preliminary notices you serve to the tenant(s) within 10 days following service. Make sure if you commence eviction proceedings that the eviction is against all tenants listed on the lease agreement. Once you have a court judgment against the tenant(s), you may file a request to get reimbursed up to the judgment amount or LeaseGuarantee contract amount, whichever is less.